Application Instructions for TIEP Intensive Classes
Instructions for Applying for Admission to TIEP Intensive Classes
Please submit the following:
1. A completed application form
- Option 1: Apply online. It's convenient and fast!
- Option 2: Apply by fax, mail, or e-mail attachment. Print, complete, and send this Application Form (.pdf)
Ways to Pay by Credit Card
- Option 1: Online payment. It's quick and secure using VeriSign processing!
- Option 2: Pay by fax or mail. Print, complete, and send this Payment Form (.pdf)
Other Ways to Pay
Payment can also be made by a bank draft in U.S. dollars, a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank (make checks payable to: Texas Intensive English Program), or by bank wire. DO NOT mail cash. Contact TIEP for details on these payment methods.
3. Financial Documents
If requesting an I-20, send a bank statement or a letter of financial guarantee.
4. Passport Identification
A photocopy of passport identification page for applicant and dependents.
Students who are already in the U.S. and already have an I-20 may be interested in how to transfer from another school to TIEP.
- For information on conditional admission to accredited universities in the United States, click here.