Student Services Overview
At TIEP, we gladly provide the following student services and activities:
- Assistance with applications
- I-20 processing
- Immigration counseling
- Assistance with a wide variety of housing options, including dormitories, and apartments.
- Orientation Program for New Students
- University Application Assistance
- Conditional Admission and TOEFL Waiver to Texas Universities and Colleges
- Fun activities including holiday-related events, field-trips, and social and recreational activities
We also provide the following resources for our students:
- Computer lab
- Institutional TOEFL exams
- TOEIC exams (TIEP is an Open TOEIC Test Center.)
- Access to university libraries and recreational sports facilities
Accreditation and Professional Memberships TIEP, strongly committed to excellence, is one of the most highly credentialed English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in the United States.
- TIEP has been accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) since 2000.
- TIEP has been a member in good standing of the American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP) since 1989.
- TIEP has been a member in good standing of University and College Intensive English Programs (UCIEP) since 1967.