In an era of unprecedented change in higher education, the Texas International Education Consortium (TIEC) provides programs and services that help students, universities, and their communities become more competitive in the worlds of education, business, the professions, and international affairs.
TIEC's comprehensive capabilities stem from more than 25 years of experience and its foundation in one of the largest and most highly regarded systems of U.S. public higher education—32 public universities in the State of Texas.
IN THE NEWS
• Uruguayan Fulbright Teachers Share Their Experiences and Best Practices with Austin Peers
• TIEP at Lamar Attains Four-Year Accreditation Extension
• Korean Teachers Enjoy Local Texas Culture in 13th Annual Fulbright Program
• Record Number of Nihon University Students Devote Their Spring Vacation to English Study in Austin
• Departing Japanese Teachers Recount Highlights of Six-Month Training Program
• SeoulTech Students Attend TIEP at Lamar Classes During University Exchange Program
• Chile's Mayor University Seeks Partnerships with Texas Universities more