In an era of unprecedented change in higher education, the Texas International Education Consortium (TIEC) provides programs and services that help students, universities, and their communities become more competitive in the worlds of education, business, the professions, and international affairs.
TIEC's comprehensive capabilities stem from more than 25 years of experience and its foundation in one of the largest and most highly regarded systems of U.S. public higher education—32 public universities in the State of Texas.
IN THE NEWS
• University Express℠ Offers International Students an Accelerated Route to Academic Success
• TIEC Training Opportunities Draw International Attention at Beijing Workshop
• TIEP at Lamar Experience Led Student to Pursue Lamar University Degree
• TIEP Student Services Team Hones Skills at NAFSA Professional Development Workshops
• Vice President Finds Open Doors in Visits to TIEC-Affiliated Campuses