In an era of unprecedented change in higher education, the Texas International Education Consortium (TIEC) provides programs and services that help students, universities, and their communities become more competitive in the worlds of education, business, the professions, and international affairs.
TIEC's comprehensive capabilities stem from more than 25 years of experience and its foundation in one of the largest and most highly regarded systems of U.S. public higher education—32 public universities in the State of Texas.
IN THE NEWS
• John Schmidt Opens 2014 TESOL International Association Convention
• Chilean Institute Signs Collaboration Agreement with TIEC
• Studying at TIEP is a Family Affair
• TIEP at Lamar Prepares Chinese Graduate Student for Admission to Lamar University
• TIEC Operating Council Discusses Challenges and Opportunities in International Higher Education more