In an era of unprecedented change in higher education, the Texas International Education Consortium (TIEC) provides programs and services that help students, universities, and their communities become more competitive in the worlds of education, business, the professions, and international affairs.
TIEC's comprehensive capabilities stem from more than 25 years of experience and its foundation in one of the largest and most highly regarded systems of U.S. public higher education—32 public universities in the State of Texas.
IN THE NEWS
• Japanese Undergraduates Study English at TIEC During Spring Break
• TIEP at Lamar Prepares for Next Steps in CEA Accreditation Process
• 12th Fulbright Program Brings Korean Teachers to Texas Communities
• Japanese English Teachers Complete Six Months at TIEC
• Dr. Joe W. Neal - A Tribute
• TIEC Career Opportunity: Vice President more