J Visa Support Services

J Visa Support Services
Services for Universities & Colleges

Visa Support

J Visa Services for Universities & Colleges:

TIEC provides sponsorships for J-1 Visa Exchange Visitors and their dependents and our affiliated universities and eligible non-profit educational institutions. 

TIEC is authorized by the United States Department of State to issue Form DS-2019, the Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitors (J-1), for international students, professors, research scholars, and short-term scholars who take part in J-1 Exchange Visitor programs at participating universities and colleges.  TIEC currently provides J-1 visitor services for 20 institutions of higher education.